Simple cloud- managed office communications
Easy-to-use and manage. Quick to deploy, in under a day. This modern, cloud-managed IP phone system is optimized for small and midsize businesses with up to 200 phones.
Reduce the Cost and Complexity of Office Communications The personal relationships between your employees, customers, suppliers, and other business partners are critical to your success. And we all know how important the quality of good communication is. Expensive to maintain and operate, with unreliable quality and based on outdated analog technology, your current phone system could be holding you back. As your business grows, you need a phone system that can grow with you, one that is simple to set up and easy to manage. Cisco Business Edition 4000 is a modern, cloud-managed voice over IP (VoIP) phone system, based on proven technology, that helps small organizations save on communications costs.
Simple, Cloud-Managed Office Communications for Small Business Cisco Business Edition 4000 is a dedicated voice appliance for small businesses, providing IP telephony and voicemail services for up to 200 devices. Unlike competing solutions, it is completely cloud-managed, featuring simple and intuitive management capabilities that make it easy to deploy, manage, and use
Benefits of Business Edition 4000:
- Simplify administration with intuitive cloud-hosted management for IT admins and end-user preferences
- Respond quickly. Preconfigure and deploy a Business Edition 4000 system in less than one day
- Strengthen relationships with reliable VoIP telephony, offering superior clarity that supports a host of calling features
- Be more flexible with support
- Reduce the cost of communications. Lower call charges and consolidate networking overheads with an affordable IP phone system, optimized for small and midsize businesses
- Comprehensive calling features: Call park, hold, and transfer, plus hunt groups, conference, auto attendant, and much more.
- High-quality telephony and voicemail: Supports the latest Cisco IP Phone 7800 and 8800 Series phones, delivering wideband audio with superior clarity.
- Quick to deploy: eVideo can preconfigure settings and deploy a new system in less than a day.
- Easy to manage: A simple dashboard for administrators keeps key status information close to hand and makes everyday additions of users and phones a breeze.
- Invest with confidence. Plan for technology migrations ahead of time, with flexible, term-based licensing plans and hardware investment protection as you migrate to cloud or hybrid collaboration with Cisco Spark
- Easy to own: One-, three-, or five-year term-based license plans make it easy to plan for future investments and provide access to telephony features, the management portal, and award-winning 24×7 Cisco support.
How to deploy Business Edition 4000
Talk with eVideo to learn more and choose the best options for you.
1.Choose your hardware
Decide which phones you need and which type of interface card to connect to the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
2. Add licenses
1-, 3-, or 5-year prepaid term-based licensing plans make investment planning simple and affordable.
3.Preconfigure your system
eVideo will pre-configure your dial plan and calling features using the cloud-hosted Business Edition 4000 management portal.
4.Install in less than a day
Your system automatically gets its configuration from the cloud. eVideo completes the install. You start making calls.
Talk To An eVideo Expert Today!