Simple IP Phone System Plus Much More-Cisco Business edition 6000
Built on proven Cisco technology, the Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE6000) family offers much more than an affordable office IP phone system. These purpose-built, all-in-one solutions are ideal for companies ranging from 25 to 1000 employees.
Each BE6000 package solves complex communications challenges with an affordable, easy-to-deploy, manage, and use platform that scales to support your business growth. It includes:
A Complete Communications Service Offering
- Voice Over IP Phone System
Consolidate communications costs and embrace workforce mobility trends with industry -leading, proven IP telephony.
- Unified Communications
End-to-end capabilities include voice, video, messaging, presence, and chat for every user, anywhere, on any device.
- Differentiated Communications and Collaboration
Transform meetings with cost-effective high-definition web and video conferencing options that bring employees, customers, and partners closer together in one meeting experience.
- Simplified Deployment and Management
Setup is quick and easy with preconfigured virtualized servers using ready-to-run virtualization software and ready-to-activate collaboration applications.
- Open and Interoperable Architecture
Innovative platform models transparently support preferred third-party applications and existing telepresence and video endpoints.
- Scalable and Highly-Available Platforms
Purpose-built platforms have the ability to grow and change with the pace of your business.
Customer Benefits of Business Edition 6000
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 helps to improve business processes and collaboration throughout your entire organization.
- Delight your users with interactive, intuitive, easy-to-use collaboration.
- Reduce complexity with a simple, easy-to-manage platform.
- Lower total cost of ownership with cost-effective, time-saving operations.
- Smooth the transition from a maxed-out and expensive-to-maintain legacy phone system.
- Protect investments with a design that scales for growth.
- Explore ways to use collaboration technology to address key business goals.
- Customer satisfaction
- Cost control
- Employee engagement
- Innovation and growth
Talk To An eVideo Expert Today!