Work with your team, whether you’re together or apart
The Cisco Spark Board revolutionizes the way we work by combining key requirements for team collaboration in the physical meeting room into a single device and connects it to the cloud for continuous workflow. It’s a wireless presentation screen, a digital whiteboard, and an audio and video conferencing system all in one. The Cisco Spark Board helps teams collaborate in physical meeting rooms, but also securely connects to virtual meeting spaces to facilitate continuous workflow before, during, and after everyone has left the physical conference room.
Start an HD video or voice call as soon as you walk into the room, with best-in-class conferencing. Slender profile but 55/ 70 inches wide. Crystal-clear audio adjusts to the speaker.
The Cisco Spark Board draws its power from the Cisco Spark service, which combines meeting, messaging, calling, and new white boarding capabilities on any Cisco Spark app-enabled device. Registration to the Cisco Collaboration Cloud lets you store everything created on the Cisco Spark Board directly in the cloud and associate it to a virtual Cisco Spark space, so you can take your work wherever you go.
The Cisco Spark Board solution offers an integrated, secure and comprehensive life-cycle approach to teamwork that is as yet unimagined, and thus unmatched, by any other solution on the market.
The Cisco Spark Board in detail
Cisco Spark Board 55
- Screen: 55” edge LED LCD
- Camera: +/- 83 degree field of view
Cisco Spark Board 70
- Screen: 70′ edge LED LCD
- Camera: +/- 83 degree field of view
Cisco Spark Board Benefits:
- 3-in-1 solution – The only tool you need to collaborate in physical meeting rooms
- Simplicity – A fully touch-based system that is intelligent, intuitive, and effortless to use
- Continuous teamwork – The cloud-based platform lets your work continue before, during, and after the meeting is over on any Cisco Spark app-enabled device
- Cost-effective, scalable and secure – Cloud registration makes it affordable and easy to deploy in all of your conference rooms, with end-to-end encryption
- Wireless presentation: Share your presentation, locally in the room or remotely, without any need for wires, dongles, adapters, or typing in PIN codes
- Digital whiteboard: Easily white board with the Cisco Spark Pen or your finger and automatically save content to a Cisco Spark virtual space; multiple people can white board – in the room or remotely on any Cisco Spark app-enabled device
- Audio/video conferencing system: Make your high-definition video or high-fidelity audio calls directly on the Cisco Spark Board
- Continuous workflow: Connect the Cisco Spark Board to a virtual Cisco Spark space and your whiteboard creations and other shared documents will live there persistently and securely, to be reviewed and edited by any member of the team from another Cisco Spark Board or any Cisco Spark app-enabled device
The Cisco Spark Board is the latest addition to the portfolio of Cisco Spark video and audio conferencing devices that register to the Cisco Collaboration Cloud, including the Cisco TelePresence MX, DX and SX Series and Cisco IP Phone 7800 and 8800 Series.
Talk To An eVideo Expert Today! 1800 111 387
eVideo Communications Australia’s leaders in Cloud Videoconferencing ,Cloud Telephony, Huddle room technology, Visual Collaboration, Telepresence solutions, Unified Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Virtual Meeting, Video Conferencing, Collaboration services, Webcast & Webinars, and Virtual Events.
Cloud video conferencing comparison for Cisco Spark WebEx, Blue Jeans, Zoom, Lifesize, StarLeaf, Videxio, Fuze, & Skype for Business’
Connect laptops, mobile devices, SIP and H.323 room systems in the same meeting Record Meetings · Intuitive Control · Cloud-Based Service · Easy Collaboration · Enable All Devices Services: Room-To-Remote Video, Interactive Events, Mobile Collaboration Web conferencing Cloud Meetings Video and Voice.