Innovating on the Experience
The Board 85 inch takes advantage of our merging of the software platform from Board OS and Room OS across the platform. What this means is that you can now experience the deployment, management, and features available on the Cisco Webex Room Series, such as one-button-to-push dialing, hybrid phone book, and people count.
Whiteboarding has been taken to the next level with:
- Pinch and zoom: Pinch the screen to zoom (3x) in on your whiteboard or annotations to take a closer look at drawings and notes. Just hold two fingers down and swipe to move the image.
- Add color: A new toolbar for whiteboarding and mark-up has been updated with more colors and an “undo” button.
The Boards are cloud-connected so we are constantly delivering innovations. You can expect some really cool features to be added to your Boards in the coming months:
- Stickies: Paste colorful notes on your whiteboard drawings and annotations.
- Extended canvas: Whiteboard beyond the physical limits of the Webex Board, extending the writable surface as much as needed.
- Email whiteboard: The Boards work with Webex Teams to automatically share whiteboards and annotations with the team. Now you can also share whiteboards via email with those not using Webex.
- Whiteboard as content: Share live whiteboard drawings or annotations to other video devices and the Webex Meetings app. Techies know this as whiteboard transcoding.
Cisco WebEx Board product overview
Cisco WebEx Board revolutionizes the way we work by combining key requirements for team collaboration in the physical meeting room into a single device and connecting it to the cloud for continuous workflow. It’s a wireless presentation screen, a digital whiteboard, and an audio and video conferencing system, all in one product. The Webex Board helps teams collaborate in physical meeting rooms, but also securely connects to virtual meeting spaces to facilitate continuous workflow before, during, and after everyone has left the physical conference room. The WebEx Board draws its power from the Cisco Webex service, which combines meeting, messaging, calling, and white-boarding capabilities on any WebEx Teams app-enabled device. Registration to the Webex lets you store everything created on the Webex Board directly in the cloud and associate it to a virtual WebEx Teams space, so you can take your work wherever you go. The Webex Board offers an integrated, secure, and comprehensive lifecycle approach to teamwork that is as yet unimagined, and thus superior, to any other solution on the market.
Cisco Webex Board 85 – for your largest collaboration spaces
The Cisco Webex Board 85 is a fully self-contained system on a high-resolution 4K 85-inch LED screen. With an integrated 4K camera, embedded microphones, and a capacitive touch interface, the board brings intelligence, style, and usability to meeting rooms, from small to large. Designed with minimal wires for simplicity and elegance, Cisco’s latest collaboration device allows wireless sharing and Wi-Fi connectivity. The system is also touch-based for easy and rich team collaboration. Not only is the Webex Board beautiful to behold and effortless to use, it is also affordable to acquire and easy to install and deploy, so that it can be a fixture in your larges conference and training rooms. The Webex Board 85 also has a unique wheel-based packaging and transport frame that makes it easy to move and assemble. With wheels on three corners of the aluminum frame, the 220-pound Webex Board 85 can easily fit into standard elevators and doorways.
Talk To An eVideo Expert Today! 1800 111 387
eVideo Communications Australia’s leaders in Cloud Videoconferencing ,Cloud Telephony, Huddle room technology, Visual Collaboration, Telepresence solutions, Unified Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Virtual Meeting, Video Conferencing, Collaboration services, Webcast & Webinars, and Virtual Events.