Cisco WebEx Room 70 G2
Cisco Webex Room 70 G2 is the flagship video collaboration product within the Cisco Webex Room Series portfolio. These fully integrated systems combine beautiful design and powerful functionality into an all-in-one solution for medium-to-large rooms. In its second generation, the Room 70 G2 features a more powerful engine to build more complex and specialized video scenarios. Room 70 G2 will transform your meeting spaces into a video collaboration hub—whether for connecting teams across the world or for local meetings.
The Room 70 G2 is available in two configurations:
● Room 70 Single G2 (70S G2) with one 70-inch LED screen for a people-focused experience
● Room 70 Dual G2 (70D G2) with two 70-inch LED screens for a people-focused and people/content-focused experience.
Cisco Webex® Room 70 G2 delivers the industry-leading video and audio experience customers have come to expect from Cisco. In addition, new capabilities enable even smarter meetings, smarter presentation capabilities, and smarter room and device integrations – further removing the barriers to usage and deployment of video in large-sized rooms. The Room 70 G2 is built on the powerful Cisco® Webex Room Kit Pro technology platform. This means there are more inputs and outputs to cover more meeting scenarios and larger rooms by adding another screen for content or installing a Cisco TelePresence® Precision 60 Camera in the back to give presenters flexibility to move around. The Room 70 G2 now offers more power and flexibility to build custom and more specialized video conference rooms than ever before.
The Room 70 G2 – comprising a powerful codec, a quad camera, and 70-inch single or dual 4K displays with integrated speakers and microphones* – is ideal for rooms that seat up to 14 people. It offers sophisticated camera technologies that bring speaker-tracking and auto-framing capabilities to medium to large-sized rooms. The product is rich in functionality and experience, and designed to be easily scalable to all of your large conference rooms and spaces, whether registered on the premises or to Cisco Webex through the Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
The Cisco Webex Room 70 is the largest and latest offering in the Cisco Webex Room Series portfolio. The Room 70 has “built for both” investment protection: you can register it on premises today with an easy migration to Cisco WebEx teams for the workflow benefits of cloud collaboration and many of the new AI features.
Seeing cameras and screens in an entirely new way
The Room 70 is an all-in-one device with a powerful codec, a quad camera, and 70-inch single or dual display with integrated speakers and microphones. It’s ideal for rooms that seat up to 14 people and works for local meetings as well as for connecting a remote team.
Configurations: The Room 70 is available in two configurations:
- The single-display option puts the focus on the people in the meeting
- The dual-screen adds a bold content-sharing experience that works whether everyone is in the same room or around the globe.
Cameras: The Cisco Webex Room 70’s quadruple 5k camera cluster means that one camera always has a full-room view. This enables faster, more intelligent framing of the room and active speakers for a better visual experience. A related diagnostic mode provides people count metrics for room utilization analysis.
Screens: The 4k screens provide amazing clarity and resolution, including when participants are engaging in Cisco Webex whiteboard sessions.
Intuitive Meetings with AI
The Cisco WebEx Room device portfolio uses the NVIDIA Jetson platform, the same platform many self-driving cars use. That makes sense when you think about how both leverage camera technology with machine learning. Our engineers have capitalized on this processing power to provide advanced capabilities that include AI, especially when registered to Cisco Spark.
Here’s what they are delivering (and it’s just the beginning):
- Voice control: Voice control using the new Cisco Webex Assistant (first half of 2018) enables you use to voice commands to start and end a scheduled meeting, dial a person, and even to search the directory.
- Automatic noise suppression: The device software detects and reduces non-voice sounds to minimize disruptive noise coming from the room when no one is speaking. Think typing, paper rustling, and dog barking (first half of 2018). It automatically raises the sound levels up when someone begins to speak. WebEx users have already seen the value with a similar noise-detection capability.
- Face recognition: We are continuing to invest in technologies to continuously improve the answer to the questions: Who’s in the room? Who is speaking?
Key facts about the Cisco Webex Room 70:
- Based on Cisco Webex Room Kit Plus platform
- Available single and dual 70” 4K screen configurations
- Quad camera bar for deeper and larger rooms – for more discreet speaker tracking and best overview capabilities
- Stereo sound optimized for voice
Key features of Cisco Webex Room Series:
- Smart meetings: Powerful, integrated cameras deliver intelligent view capabilities, such as automatic framing and speaker tracking
- Smart presentations: Dual screens, dual content sources, wireless sharing, and 4K content support great presentations
- Smart integrations: People-count function for usage metrics and resource allocation; tight integration with screens for enhanced functionalities
- Powerful AI engine: Ongoing roll-out of AI features for intuitive meetings
- Registration flexibility: Built for both cloud and on-premises deployment, protecting your investment
Cisco Video Conferencing Solutions.
Cloud Conferencing · Content sharing · Video meeting · Web conferencing · Live broadcasting A collaboration offering that integrates 4K UHD camera, Mic, audio and voice tracking