The Cisco SX10 Quick Set is an all-in-one unit that combines with any flat-panel display to video-enable your small collaboration spaces. It offers tremendous affordability for small- to medium-sized businesses just starting out with telepresence, or in extending telepresence throughout an enterprise.
Call us Today on 1800 111 387
SX10 Quick Set provides the performance expected of more expensive systems, in a sleek, compact, multi-featured package. This powerful quick set is ideal for small businesses just starting out with telepresence or large enterprises looking to broaden the benefits of telepresence throughout their organizations.
Feature and Capabilities
High quality, simplicity, and affordability come together in the SX10 Quick Set to create an effortless solution for video ubiquity. It offers:
- Business-quality video, priced to scale at roughly the cost of a PC
- Camera and codec in a single compact device that sits on top of your standard flat-panel display
- Simple, elegant cabling system that connects through a single-cable system for both power and Ethernet connectivity
- High-definition video with up to 1080p30 resolution
- Leading wide-angle field of view provides exceptional overview, even in small spaces
- Tabletop microphone available as optional extra.
Product delivered with:
● SX10 Codec with integrated HD camera and microphone
● Wall mount
● TRC6 remote control
● Network and HDMI cables
● The current model, CTS-SX10N-K9, includes a dedicated audio transmitter in the base unit to enable seamless performance when using Cisco Intelligent Proximity. The previous model, CTS-SX10-K9, relies on external speakers to transmit the Proximity signal.”
Click here to download the SX10 Datasheet
Talk To An eVideo Expert Today!
eVideo Communications Australia’s leaders in Cloud Videoconferencing ,Cloud Telephony, Huddle room technology, Visual Collaboration, Telepresence solutions, Unified Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Virtual Meeting, Video Conferencing, Collaboration services, Webcast & Webinars, and Virtual Events.