TPS (HDBaseT™) switcher and transmitter for DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI with local monitor out
Lightware SW4‑TPS‑TX240 is a flagship model in the Lightware TPS (HDBaseT™ Transmitter) product family. The device can transmit universal video, audio and control up to a 170 meter distance over a single CAT cable in dynamically changing environments such as small board rooms and classrooms. The extender was designed to handle HDMI 1.4 and DP 1.1 digital video signals and analog stereo audio from local inputs or HDMI or DP Embedded Audio up to eight Channel PCM or HBR audio.
- Cisco VC room integration compatibility
- Advanced control feature pack for 3rd party video conference collaboration
- Built-in Event Manager automation feature
- 1920×1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096×2048@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Extends DVI, HDMI 1.4 or DP 1.1 + Audio + Ethernet + RS-232 + IR over one CAT5/6/7 cable
- Audio embedding (or replace original audio)
- Ethernet extension (100 Mbps)
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- GPIO control ports
- Bi-directional RS-232 and IR extension (pass-through and control)
- HDBaseTTM Certified Product
- SW4-TPS-TX240 is a top smart extender in the TPS (HDBaseTTM) product family. The device is an all-round video, audio and control extender, transmitting over a single CAT5 or better class cable up to a range of 170 m for dynamic environments such as small board rooms and classrooms. The extender was designed to handle HDMI 1.4 and DP 1.1 digital video signals and analog stereo audio from local inputs or HDMI or DP embedded audio up to eight Channel PCM or HBR audio. Analog audio is converted to a digital format. The device has a local HDMI video output. The video and the embedded audio of the local output is the same as transmitted via TPS link. The SW4-TPS-TX240 handles HDCP encryption. Using the factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation the user can fix and lock EDID data on each input connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any video source and fixes the output format to conform to the system requirements. The unit offers bi-directional and transparent IR, RS232 and Ethernet transmission. Furthermore the RS232 and IR connection supports command injection. Remote powering is available through the single CAT cable, but a local power supply can also be used. All devices can be mounted on a rack shelf or used in standalone formats. SW4-TPS-TX240 is compatible with both the HDBaseT extenders and matrix switchers.
- Small classrooms
- Conference rooms, meeting rooms
- Control rooms
- Home cinemas
Advanced Control Pack Features:
- 100 available event slots in ’Plus’ extenders
- Support RS-232 protocol for communication and control of third party devices like VC codecs. This allows the Cisco Room Kit login on RS-232–USB connection.
- Support to receive CEC commands for control of displays and Lightware Event Manager to automate room actions.
- Support to send CEC commands on HDMI ports for control of other devices.
- Support true Infrared messages using HEX codes to control TVs, media players and other devices with IR emitters.