Introducing the Latest NEC 75” C-Series 4K UHD, 10-touch IR, Collaboration Board
With industry leading experience in superior design and customer focus, the 75″ NEC CB751Q allows for all in one collaborative experience. New contemporary and slim mechanical design with a built in SoC preloaded with Mosaic whiteboarding and wireless presenting software. With a wide range of the latest connectivity interfaces including HDMI 2.0 x3 USB2.0 x2, and VGA inputs, these displays offer the future-proofing necessary for the investment. These displays also include expandability options such as the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS). The CB751Q boasts a 350 cd/m² brightness along with a new anti-glare surface that allows for efficient readability.
- 75” UHD collaborative display
- Integrated 10pt IR touch with built in Linux based 8.0 SoC
- Mosaic wireless presentation software
- Mosaic Canvas interactive whiteboard software Browser
- Annotation tools
- OPS slot
- 3x HDMI 2.0, VGA, LAN, 6x USB, RS-232
- 350cd/m^2 MAX
- 3yr warranty
- Wall mount included
- Out-of-the-box collaboration – thanks to embedded computing with built-in annotation tools and wireless presentation capabilities.
- Multi-Touch – true multi-touch support with up to 20 simultaneous touch points.
- Protective Glass – premium toughened glass protects the security of the panel yet delivers a perfect touch experience with anti-glare coating to minimise reflections and fingerprints.
- Simple operation – with easy front access to USB ports and controls for major functionalities.
- Ease of Use – enhance the display with an optional “Windows based” Slot-in-PC using the integrated Ultra High Resolution OPS option slot, thereby simplifying installations and reducing the points of failure.