Poly-exclusive innovations such as NoiseBlock and Acoustic Fence ensure minimal audio distractions such as background noise and side conversations while stereo audio provides a premium in-room experience at a distance.
The Poly G7500 incorporates an interface that is intuitive and easy to navigate, and a deployment-friendly architecture makes it simple and cost-effective to install. The Poly G7500 is intended for users including but not limited to business leaders, IT and facilities managers, AV specialists and healthcare professionals.
Support for industry standards gives Poly G7500 the flexibility to connect to any cloud-based video platform or ecosystem (such as Zoom, Cisco Webex, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business) through Polycom’s RealConnect Service
Share wireless content in 4K, with crisp detail never seen before integrated into a meeting room Video system.
- Easy wireless content sharing for every meeting, whether local content or in a video call.
- Anyone can share content without special apps or tools
- Two content streams can be shared at once
- Content annotation and digital whiteboarding make it easy to mark up documents, make notes and save it all when done to avoid losing key points.
With legendary Poly audio, people hear every aspect of the sound within the meeting. With noise cancellation built-in, audio distractions like background noise and side conversations are a thing of the past.
- Ultra HD delivers rich meeting experiences and new applications with super-high resolution.
- 4K video works flawlessly even in rooms with limited bandwidth.
- NoiseBlock and Acoustic Fence technology keep audio distraction, such as background noise and side conversations, at a minimum.
G7500 is deployment friendly too, with an intuitive user interface and flexible set-up that increases adoption and utilisation. Backwards compatibility with legacy Polycom peripherals means there is no need to rip and replace when deploying the Poly G7500.
The Poly G7500 puts 4K collaboration into the centre of the experience, with customisable user interfaces for both touch and non-touch sensitive displays. The Poly G7500 also includes annotation and whiteboarding features that can be captured and shared from the system. By combining high quality video conferencing and wireless content sharing in one solution, the Poly G7500 enables multiple meeting participants to share their content from any device they choose, making meetings far more productive than ever before.