Poly Conference Phones
Make it feel like everyone’s together in the same room. Polycom conference phones are the best because they deliver the clearest sound to every participant in every location. The advanced audio technology allows each conference phone to intelligently adapt to different room environments. So everyone can hear and be heard, even when more than one person talks at a time. You’ll eliminate confusion and enhance productivity. Not a single word—or opportunity—gets missed.
Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 delivers the best ever audio experience from the huddle room to the boardroom – making every conversation, every spoken word just that much clearer. Not only does RealPresence Trio break through the sound barrier by providing the most amazing sound quality, but it also redefines the category by serving as the smart hub for your group collaboration and bringing easy-to-use, no-compromise visual collaboration to spaces that were previously cost prohibitive.
Polycom RealPresence Trio is the only modular smart hub in the market today and your expectations of group collaboration will be forever changed
SoundStation IP 7000
The SoundStation IP 7000 conference phone delivers outstanding performance and robust capabilities for organizations operating on SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is Ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms, auditoriums and executive offices. It is the most advanced and expandable conference phone ever developed.
Connect two units or add optional expansion microphones to increase room coverage and voice pickup. Connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to a Polycom RealPresence Group system to create a complete, integrated voice and videoconferencing solution.
SoundStation IP 6000
Delivering superior performance for midsize conference rooms, the Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 conference phone offers a price-to-performance breakthrough for SIP environments. It comes with great features, such as remarkable voice quality and broad interoperability.
The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, which boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear, interactive conversations that sound as natural as being there.
Polycom SoundStation2 is ideal for small and midsize conference rooms seating up to 10 participants. It delivers exceptional performance and voice quality, making your conference calls clearer and more productive. SoundStation2 also provides natural, simultaneous, two-way conversation without the drop-outs or clipping that are common in traditional speakerphones. Users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet (3-meters) away.
CX3000 IP Conference Phone
An IP conference phone optimized for Microsoft Lync
The Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone delivers exceptional conference calls in Microsoft Lync environments. It features Polycom HD Voice technology for crystal-clear calls and native Lync integration for an enhanced user experience, easy setup and simple configuration.
This phone delivers:
- Native integration with Lync Phone Edition software
- High-definition, wide-band audio with Polycom HD Voice technology that produces voice calls of the best possible quality
- Simplified pin authentication for easy sign-in
- A large, color display for rich presence and directory information
The Polycom SoundStation Duo dual-mode analog/IP conference phone provides exceptional deployment flexibility and best-in-class investment protection. Designed for small to midsize rooms, SoundStation Duo is easy to set up and use. And, it delivers Polycom’s legendary audio performance. In VoIP environments, the SoundStation Duo conference phone delivers the most robust, standards-based interoperability in the industry.
Polycom HD Voice technology. Full-duplex audio. The latest in echo cancellation and resistance to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices. These features and more help the SoundStation Duo conference phone deliver unrivaled group-conferencing experiences without distractions.
eVideo Communications Australia’s leaders in Cloud Videoconferencing ,Cloud Telephony, Huddle room technology, Visual Collaboration, Telepresence solutions, Unified Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Virtual Meeting, Video Conferencing, Collaboration services, Webcast & Webinars, and Virtual Events.
Learn why you should purchase Poly-branded products and services only from authorized Poly resellers
When you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents.
- Polycom’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms warranty terms here.
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Polycom resources, sales and technical personnel.
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit.
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product.
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Polycom & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability.
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed.
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty.
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional
Communication – Solutions – Integration