Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 is a revolutionary conference phone offering the industry’s most advanced sound quality – making every conversation, every spoken word just that much clearer.
With its award-winning design, the first of its kind, RealPresence Trio brings you legendary audio performance, business-class videoconferencing and a flexible content sharing solution priced right for mass deployment.
Legendary Voice Quality
- The human voice is a powerful vehicle for delivering your thoughts. Have you ever heard someone speak and you instantly knew the feeling they were trying to convey by just the inflection of their voice? Tone of a voice can instill confidence or uncertainty. With RealPresence Trio we have enhanced our patented HD Voice technology even further to deliver deep, rich audio and even multi-media content playback, – the best ever.
- Even the best technology is not immune to its environment. Extraneous noises such as rustling papers, typing on a keyboard, or sirens outside a window are all too common in meetings and distracting to listeners. With Polycom’s exclusive NoiseBlock™ technology, RealPresence Trio automatically mutes when background noise is present giving your conversation top priority.
- RealPresence Trio also extends the audio experience by making it easy for you to bring your own device (BYOD) and access your own virtual ecosystem through wired or wireless pairing for mobile phone and soft-client audio calling.
Personal Content Sharing*
- When words aren’t enough and you need to share your ideas, concepts and images visually, RealPresence Trio is the only conference phone on the market with the added capability to add HD content sharing from your own device (BYOD) including your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Sometimes you just want to collaborate more effectively with people who are in the same room. Sharing content and rich media is simple-to-use in or out of a call.
- With so many ways to collaborate, sharing ideas can sometimes feel complicated. Who wants to learn yet another interface? Thankfully, RealPresence Trio supports content sharing using familiar interfaces such as Skype for Business, Polycom People+Content IP (PPCIP) or Polycom RealPresence solutions with SmartPairing.
- There are times when nothing can take the place of face-to-face communication and seeing live reactions and body language. Support for a 1080p30 USB camera provides business-class video and gives you that next level of real-time engagement that is critical for effective collaboration.
- Polycom trio VisualPro ad Plus
- RealPresence Trio leverages open, standards-based video protocols to ensure interoperability with major standard-based solutions and call control platforms
- RealPresence Trio is the first Skype for Business on-prem and Office 365 Skype for Business Cloud PBX certified conference phone on the market
- Speed connection for every call and eliminate errors with the intuitively simple and vibrant 5” touchscreen
- Easily join a meeting with one-step-to-join and calendar integration and notifications
- Thoughtful touches like an illuminated mute button on each leg allows everyone to easily manage the collaboration experience
- Quick and easy to deploy – just like a phone including zero-touch provisioning and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
*Requires the Polycom RealPresence Trio Visual+ accessory
Learn why you should purchase Poly-branded products and services only from authorized Poly resellers
When you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents.
- Polycom’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms warranty terms here.
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Polycom resources, sales and technical personnel.
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit.
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product.
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Polycom & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability.
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed.
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty.
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional
Communication – Solutions – Integration