Professional Managed Service
Project management, Installation, training and support
eVideo believes that Videoconferencing helps companies communicate better and better communication sometimes leads to the involvement of many other countries. eVideo pride themselves in the successful implementations that have been completed abroad with the help of a number of very strategic Business Partners. In regard to the implementation of Videoconferencing internationally or nationally our customers can expect the following services:
- Site Audit: An eVideo Engineer or Strategic Partner will conduct a comprehensive site audit in order to compile an accurate asset register. Each item of videoconferencing equipment and associated peripherals will be given an individual code.
- AAPT Business Partner : Should you wish to add AAPT services to your network or check the status of existing services, simply call our toll free 1800 number and via our long standing Telstra Business Partner relationship we can arrange everything.
- Basic End-User Training: This service is provided free with any new equipment purchased. This course covers system component identification and usage, initiating and receiving calls, and the use of peripherals to enhance videoconferencing. This ensures the maximum acceptance and enthusiasm for the technology.
- Technical Support Training: This course was created to ensure the maximum technical knowledge is obtained to enhance the performance of your videoconferencing systems. It includes a systems overview, installation procedures, system diagnostics and configuration, and inverse multiplexor usage.
- Onsite Support: eVideo technical support engineers are specialists in customer service and Cisco, Polycom, Crestron, Logitech, Zoom, Yealink, StarLeaf, Microsoft, Google, NEC, Samsung, LG, Kramer, Extron certified videoconferencing professionals.
- Video Test Facility: We offer a 24 hour video test facility which is available during business hours for you to test your equipment prior to important calls.
- Hotline Support: In order to establish and maintain consistency in service request placement and quality and speed in service request resolution, eVideo provides an 1800 hotline. We offer unlimited telephone support with all our maintenance plans which is as simple as dialing 1800 111 387.
- Maintenance Options: eVideo provides a wide range of maintenance programs from same-day, mission-critical onsite service through to providing you with the specific part requested. Further information on the various maintenance options can be obtained from eVideo.
- Preventative Maintenance: With all of our maintenance programs, eVideo provides bi-annually preventative maintenance checks to ensure all equipment is performing at its optimum.
- International Partners: In addition to the global resources of Cisco, Polycom and our other brands we have our own international strategic partners to call upon when our clients require support overseas.
- Technology Updates: We will provide technical information packs on new and existing products from the world of videoconferencing to the key users and technical staff.
At eVideo, service means far more than fixing something that is broken. It means providing support to make multi-point meetings work, consulting services to develop a strategy for videoconferencing in your business, educational programs that help your people master video meetings, and much, much more. Our service portfolio far exceeds that of any of our competitors and dramatically extends the scope, ease and availability of videoconferencing products – wherever in the world they are deployed.
Please see our PDF for further information
eVideo Australia’s Fastest growing Collaboration company with the leading brands such as Cisco, Polycom, Microsoft, Skype, Crestron, WebEx, Microsoft Skype for business, Meraki, HP Aruba, Cloud HD Videoconferencing on any device, any network, anytime, multiparty support, Free 30 day trials, 24/7 Service and support