A cloud phone system for every business
The Advantages of a Hosted Business Phone System
Cloud computing—which is also often called “hosted” or “software as a service” (SaaS)—is an increasingly popular way to acquire new technologies. Rather than purchase, install, and maintain an application, users subscribe to a monthly service in which cloud applications (including cloud VoIP systems) are located in secure data centers, and vendors take responsibility for owning, configuring, and managing them. Businesses connect to these applications through the Internet or private connections. The benefits of the cloud phone systems are plentiful.
A well-managed phone system feels easy. It just works. We’ve discovered that a fully managed cloud phone system is what users need to get real impact out of the complexity and power of VoIP services, especially for changing, growing, dynamic companies.
A managed system is all part of the ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Experience. If you select ShoreTel Connect CLOUD, you’ll get:
- Expert project managers to run your implementation.
- A dedicated team that monitors system issues and feature usage. They will proactively help you improve and stay “in tune” over time.
- On-demand support and training, not only for system administrators, but also for end users who simply double-tap the “?” button on their phones to reach support.
- Attention to your customer’s customer. The right call flow gets callers where they want to go quickly, keeping your staff exactly as accessible as they want to be.
- Experts-on-tap to guide you through using our value added services like contact center or application integration.
- Focus on the future of cloud communications and resources dedicated to further innovation.
ShoreTel IP Phones for ShoreTel Hosted Voice
ShoreTel desk phones come in a variety of models to meet every need. Most phones are equipped with multiple feature keys for system directory, intercom, conference calling, transfer, redial, hold and other options; soft keys for presence status, pick up, park and more.
Each ShoreTel IP phone is preconfigured for quick and easy installation with the ShoreTel Hosted Voice system and offers all the advanced features, high performance and quality required in today’s constantly connected workplace.
Designed from the ground up to streamline the work of administrators and end users alike, ShoreTel’s PBX phone software running on our solid state appliances or your own servers, is ideal for organizations that want hands-on control.
For companies that want to get out of the business of running a phone system, our end-to-end business VoIP phone system is packed with phones and features that help you become more efficient, more mobile and more productive
eVideo Australia’s Fastest growing Collaboration company with the leading brands such as Cisco, Polycom, Microsoft, Skype, Crestron, WebEx-Spark, Microsoft Skype for business, Meraki, HP Aruba, Shoretel, Cloud HD Videoconferencing on any device, any network, anytime, multiparty support, Free 30 day trials, 24/7 Service and support