eVideo Communications Australia’s leaders in Cloud Videoconferencing ,Cloud Telephony, Huddle room technology, Visual Collaboration, Telepresence solutions, Unified Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Virtual Meeting, Video Conferencing, Collaboration services, Webcast & Webinars, and Virtual Events.
Huddle rooms are becoming much more popular for meetings and presentations. You no longer have to use a large boardroom and collaboration spaces for the meeting to take place. The Huddle room is a much more efficient use of an organisations office space.
Solutions for the Huddle Room?
Face-to-face interaction is critical in business communications but teams are becoming increasingly dispersed. The Video Conferencing systems on the market now are designed with smaller huddle rooms in mind. eVideo can supply video systems, cameras and microphones for rooms of 2-6 people.
Video Systems for huddle rooms:
- Video Conferencing endpoints such as the Polycom Group 310 or Cisco WebEx Room kit Mini
- Cloud based Video Conferencing to pair with your endpoints to provide much greater functionality such as multipoint –see Cisco WebEx
- Professional Video Conferencing Cameras to connect to PC’s and laptops running any software and UC solution, such as Microsoft Skype – see on online shop
There is no need to set up large rooms but options are:
- 40″ to 60″ displays that can be wall mounted or on desk stands, or video enabling your current display with a low cost professional PTZ camera
- Secure wireless presentation facilities for up to 4 people, such as the small room Barco
- Mobile trolleys designed for single or double screens (can be ordered to match your corporate colour scheme). See our on-line shop for available trolleys
- Professional lower cost audio solutions optimised for your smaller meeting rooms. We recommend the Clear One Chat product which comes in various formats
eVideo has many options for huddle rooms with high quality Video Conferencing and content sharing solutions that is interoperable, secure and provides the same robust features you have come to expect from professional Video Conferencing and Collaboration solutions in the boardroom.