Meet the Huddle Hub Wireless Presenter
- No HDMI cables, audio cables or adapters needed for the presentation.
- Huddle Hub One creates its own WiFi network
- No need for ethernet connection, internet or company WiFi access to start working.
- Portable apps, No installation requested thanks to the Windows and MacOS portable apps.
- Huddle Hub One is ready out of the box Easy to use, you don’t need training, manuals or IT support to start the presentation.
During collaborative meetings of small groups, typically everyone participates with his/her own device to take notes and share documents within the group itself or with remote participants. By leveraging those individual devices, Huddle Hub One creates a radically new scenario, where everyone can collaborate and communicate using only the embedded screen and camera of laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Up to 64 connected users in each session
- Up to 4 presentations on the screen at the same time
- Present and receive your screen with Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS
- Receive the presentation on any web browser, no installation required
- Receive the presentation on Android smart TV
- Wirelessly connect the huddle room webcam to your favourite video conference software
- Dual network mode for guest secure collaboration
- Minimal and effective UI design: present with 1 click
- Easy administration via a dedicated web console