The future of anywhere work is human centric
Employees want flexibility and independence in how they work. But they also want the connectivity and engagement that comes from office interaction. Businesses are trying to accommodate by building anywhere work models. To help organizations visualize their model, we commissioned Forrester Consulting to take a deep dive into top-of-mind issues business leaders are facing, including:
- How to transition to anywhere work
- Anywhere work equality and meeting equity
- Collaboration technology to support the hybrid work experience
- Figuring out the human element to anywhere work collaboration
Key findings from respondents include:
- 60% have moved to a hybrid work model.
- Fostering equality across the entire workforce for remote and in-office workers is a top priority.
- 76% indicated that better AV, communications, and collaboration technology will motivate employees to return to the office.