G40-T Poly Room Solution for Microsoft Teams
Meet Poly room solution for Microsoft Teams, latest generation Microsoft Teams Rooms solution that delivers clutter-free meeting room experience with powerful Poly signature audio and video experience.
Cleverly designed to keep the conference table and the floor free from any cable clutter, Poly room solution for Microsoft Teams is an ideal choice to be deployed in a tight meeting space to a larger conference room with a lot of space to cover. The small-form factor PC with VESA mount allows the PC and connecting cables to be hidden in the cabinet or behind the monitor. Only one single cable connects the PC and the touch controller on the conference table. Combine it with Poly USB peripherals with signature audio and video technologies, and your everyday meetings are transformed into truly powerful experiences.
- Poly GC8, 8-inch USB touch controller, provides easy touch-based operation while built in HDMI and USB port allow user’s PC and a USB device to be connected on the table.
- Poly Studio delivers dynamic meeting experience with group framing and speaker tracking driven by Poly MeetingAI, and great audio experience with Poly NoiseBlock and Acoustic Fence, ideal for small conference rooms.
- Poly studio settings can be configured via the GC8 Teams console.
The G40-T includes:
- GC8 8″ touch screen console with HDMI ingest
- Power adaptor for GC8
- Lenovo ThinkSmart Edition Tiny PC (pre loaded with Microsoft Teams Room software)
- VESA/Wall Mount for ThinkSmart Edition Tiny PC
- 10m USB (active optical cable) Type C cable
- Poly Studio all in one sound bar & camera
- Power supply for Poly Studio
- USB Cable for Poly Studio
- Learn why you should purchase Poly-branded products and services only from authorized Poly resellersBenefitsWhen you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents.
- Polycom’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms warranty terms here.
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Polycom resources, sales and technical personnel.
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit.
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product.
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Polycom & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability.
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed.
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty.
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional