Collaboration technology use the power of networked technologies to reduce barriers to healthcare access. When local medical providers, governments, and specialty hospitals collaborate using these technologies, they can improve efficiency and increase access to care in remote areas.
Videoconferencing in Healthcare
eVideo’s Video Conferencing healthcare solutions such as Cisco, Logitech, Neat, Poly, Crestron, Yealink , Google Meet, Lenovo, HP are built upon years of experience in healthcare sector, and are designed for those who require the highest quality video conferencing, data collaboration and audio.
- Enable higher quality interaction between hospital staff, doctors, nurses and patients
- Enhance healthcare meetings via multipoint video conferences & collaboration
- Access international specialists & remote consultants
- Provide immediate visual care to difficult to remote locations
- Offer highly effective training of staff and clinicians
- Telehealth services to conduct reliable online meetings with patients
By providing the highest quality and solutions within meeting rooms, training theatres, and offices, whilst extending video to desktop and mobile users, hospitals can hugely reduce spending and improve efficiency, whilst medical professionals can continue to do what they do best.