Upgrade Your Small Rooms to Business-Class Share
Polycom Studio combines business-class performance with simplicity for small rooms and huddle spaces. Our USB video bar makes connecting easier than ever, with plug-and-play functionality that works with nearly any video platform and any budget.
For Meeting Users
Many video conferences today are frustrating DIY experiences that result in lousy audio and video that don’t allow teams to see and hear everyone clearly.
Polycom Studio eliminates that frustration. Simple USB plug-and-play connectivity keeps technology in the background and provides a business-class solution to small room users. It just works!
Discover the Polycom Difference
With room-filling sound and pinpoint accurate microphones, Polycom Studio enables participants on both ends of your calls to hear and be heard clearly. Developed through decades of audio science, Polycom Studio has the best audio quality in its class, letting you experience meetings like you’re there in person. With intelligent features like Polycom Acoustic Fence and NoiseBlock, Polycom Studio automatically mutes and removes distracting background noises and other unwanted sounds.
Polycom Studio works with nearly any cloud-based video platform ( Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Zoom, Go To Meetings etc) giving you the confidence that it works for all your platforms of today or tomorrow. Our video bar works with the below platforms and many more!
Polycom Studio makes managing many huddle rooms a simple process that doesn’t require on-site, hands-on attention. Don’t waste your time running from room to room updating multiple systems for every new release of software—spend that time building great group collaboration experiences that your users will love.
Learn why you should purchase Poly-branded products and services only from authorized Poly resellers
When you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents.
- Polycom’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms warranty terms here.
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Polycom resources, sales and technical personnel.
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit.
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product.
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Polycom & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability.
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed.
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty.
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional
Communication – Solutions – Integration