CrestronRL2 delivers the most advanced, unified communications and group collaboration solution for the conference room. It brings Crestron Digital Media and Microsoft Lync software into a single device to bring Lync experience from the desktop to the conference room.
The fully-featured room system enables the highest quality collaboration to take place on conference room displays rather than laptops. With one touch of a button, anyone can walk into the meeting room and collaborate. Share your desktop with local and remote participants, view and annotate over presentations and use the 60″ touch displays as an interactive whiteboard.
Talk To An eVideo Expert Today! 24/7 service and support. Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart
The CrestronRL2 package for Small Meeting Rooms provides a complete tabletop CrestronRL2 system for meeting room of up to 8 people. The system can include single or dual 60″ displays, and the wide angle HD camera and 360 degree speaker/microphone solution enables full view and audio coverage for superior meeting video & audio quality.
This group collaboration package enable interactive collaboration from any small space with ease, with many powerful features and ways to customise your solution
Features of CrestronRL2:
- 10″ tabletop touch screen – includes a Crestron control system that can be tailored by our inhouse & accredited programming teams to provide full intuitive management of your collaboration sessions alongside control of room lighting, shades, climate and AV equipment.
- HD Camera – Choose from either the Crestron USB camera or a whole host of third-party accessories that have been tested and approved for use with the CrestronRL2.
- Auto-switching – the CrestronRL2 allows versatile connectivity for computers and other content source devices, and auto-switches between sources to simplify operation.
- Audio – With a choice of high performance, low profile USB microphones or professional analogue microphones and the option to include a soundbar, your system can achieve excellent pickup of meeting participants and everyone can be heard in crystal clear quality.
- Mobile cart – A mobile cart option provides an attractive, high adjustable design which can be moved from room to room or positioned within a multi-purpose space.
- Versatile mounting options – Because the new Crestron RL 2 codec is so small, it can be neatly mounted beneath a table or behind a display on a wall mount. For larger displays, Crestron offers an optional stand for convenient wall mounting. It holds the codec inside, and lets integrators place one or two touch displays above it. This eliminates the hassle of building out the wall to be structural, and enables Crestron RL 2 to be placed anywhere
- Superior AV connectivity and Digital Media integration- Crestron RL 2 features three inputs: VGA, HDMI, and DM (for integration with Crestron DigitalMedia), and automatically switches between them. Expand system capabilities by simply adding any of three DigitalMedia transmitters:
DM-TX-201-C: Provides a streamlined solution to automatically display any one of four sources without any custom programming. It is easily concealed under a table or in a lectern.
DM-TX-401-C: Provides connectivity for six source devices, and enables automatic display of any one of those devices without any custom programming; provides a versatile, rack-mountable interface for HDMI®, DisplayPort, VGA, and analog video sources.
DMPS3-4K-150-C: For rooms with more sources, but not much more budget, pair the RL 2 codec with this all-in-one presentation system. This solution provides source selection of up to 12 devices with an integrated enterprise-grade 3-Series Control System, which enables expanded control options.
- Scalable Solution- Because Crestron RL 2 integrates with the complete line of Crestron automation solutions, clients can control local room AV control, lighting, climate, and room scheduling from the same touch screen.
Connect to Polycom, Yealink, Aver, Logitech, ShoreTel, Epson, Hitachi, Mitsubishi, NEC, , Panasonic, View sonic , HP, Hitachi ;Logitech cameras, Polaris Jabra ;Clear one ; Team boards, commercial screens, Cisco, Benq, Herma , Panasonic, Phillips, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Touch it Technology Inc, Jabra, Samsung, LG, , Chief; Commbox; BenQ Projectors, Aver, LG, Revolabs, Plantronics, Jabra, Sennheiser, Yealink, Promethean; Creston, AMX, HRT, Trolleys; Konfertel, projectors; touchscreens, smartboards, huddle cams; Spark-WebEx, Spark board, SX 20, SX 10, SX80, Videxio, Clickshare, Barco, VoIP, Smartboards, IP Phones, Loud speaking phones, Huddle room technology, Projectors.