eVideo Communications Australia’s leaders in Cloud Videoconferencing ,Cloud Telephony, Huddle room technology, Visual Collaboration, Telepresence solutions, Unified Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Virtual Meeting, Video Conferencing, Collaboration services, Webcast & Webinars, and Virtual Events.
We have changed the way we do business due to the use of mobile devices, technology developments and the accessibility of the cloud and companies are facing a growing demand for collaboration tools that seamlessly connect them to clients, colleagues and partners, wherever they are located.
Collarboration is the experience that integrates people, processes, and technology. Collaboration is a thriving business culture in which multiple employees work together to reach a common goal, solve a task or complete a project. Improving the way your teams can collaborate empowers them to work together in new ways to transform your business, be more highly productive, accelerate innovation and do much more with less. Video Conferencing spaces, mobile technologies and cloud solutions are all available to improve collaboration throughout your organisation.
- One half of business productivity relates to how effectively employees collaborate
- Two thirds of employees say they are doing more collaborative work than they were three years ago
- The average employee today must collaborate with 10 or more people to accomplish day-to-day work
Video Collaboration anytime and anywhere
Collaboration solely through voice or email does not work. In fact, companies that use video-enabled business processes, including meetings and ad-hoc collaboration, are reporting that project management performance is increased ninefold, and business performance by 65%
Adding video collaboration assists your organisation with todays business challenges including enhancing project management, improving business performance, strengthening relationships with customers, partners and suppliers, improving customer service and loyalty and making complex information readily accessible through real-time sharing, for more informed, consistent decision making and a more agile workforce.
Implementing collaboration solutions help businesses to:
- Better communication with all levels of the organisation
- Elevate and personalise communications to improve the quality and speed of decisions
- Save time and increase workforce interaction and productivity
- Build trust and understanding across time zones and in teams with video communications
- Improve customer responsiveness by facilitating faster access to experts and information
eVideo work to improve the way your business collaborates by working with you to recognise your key business drivers and where efficiencies can be made, then implementing professional, expert and world-class tools and technologies throughout your workforce. So how can collaboration technology address your key business goals?
Organisations are looking to create more interactive and collaboration relationships with customers. By enhancing your customer service with Video Collaboration tools, you can:
- Provide a faster, efficient, face-to-face customer service
- Create more interactive and collaborative customer relationships
- Reduce reliance on on telephone contact thus reducing costs
It is important for to keep a consistent user experience and improve the speed, quality and capabilities of their customer service, to stay ahead of the competition. Solutions including the Cisco Business Edition 6000 as part of a Cisco CMR solution, or cloud based collaboration solutions such as the Cisco Webex can provide your business with what you need to improve collaboration throughout. Talk to eVideo today to discuss your collaborative requirements.
Improve employee engagement
Companies are looking for ways to improve employee interaction by providing employees with better information access, flexible working hours and options and more ways to participate in meetings. Video Collaboration solutions can:
- Support remote workers, teleworkers and branch offices
- Deliver training and professional events throughout your organisation, to customers and to suppliers
- Create effective team workspaces that encourage collaboration with near and dispersed teams
Employees are happier and staff turnover can be reduced.