Crestron Flex UC-MX-150-Z Tabletop UC Video Conference System for Zoom
The UC-MX-150-Z system provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Zoom intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video displays, and features the Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Console, UC Engine Assembly with UC‑ENGINE, and Huddly IQ™ camera.
The Crestron Flex UC-MX150-Z system provides a video conference room solution for use with the Zoom intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video displays, and features the Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Console, UC Engine Assembly with UC‑ENGINE, and Huddly IQ™ camera.
The UC-MX150-Z system brings the full Zoom UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Zoom, or a hybrid of the two.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Conference room visitors can connect their laptop computer to the Crestron Flex system to use their own UC conference platform. The UC-MX150-Zs built-in content ingest device automatically switches to the connected laptop’s UC platform and returns to the native Zoom environment when disconnected.
Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Console
The Crestron Mercury X Tabletop Console (CCS-UC-1-X) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience for meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices. The CCS-UC-1-X delivers a simple and consistent user experience through its large 7 in. HD color touch screen. Its integrated AEC-enabled USB speakerphone affords exceptional full-duplex wideband audio performance.
UC Engine Assembly
All the capabilities of a complete Zoom video conferencing and content sharing solution are powered by the UC Engine. For ultimate performance, Crestron employs a powerful NUC Mini PC running Zoom software. The UC Engine Assembly (UC‑BRKT‑150‑ASSY) streamlines the installation of a Crestron UC system by assembling the UC‑ENGINE and HD‑CONV‑USB‑250 together on one convenient and ready‑to‑mount bracket.
The complete assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Attachment to the display is accomplished using two of the four bolts that also affix the display to a VESA® compliant display mount. The assembly bracket includes mounting holes on its left and right side edges, spaced at 100, 200, and 300 mm vertically, to allow for attachment to either side of the display mounting plate on the rear of the display device.
Huddly IQ™ Camera
The included Huddly IQ camera features an ultra wide‑angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts. Genius Framing digital autozoom intelligently detects the people in the room and frames them for an optimal view. With Genius Framing, there’s no need to control the camera manually or rely on stored presets.
- Front‑of‑room video conferencing solution for Zoom software
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate with the Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Console
- Native Zoom touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- A complete kit solution — just add displays
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of a Crestron Mercury device to the UC-MX150-Z system’s UC Engine through the Crestron XiO Cloud™ service
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Enterprise‑grade security
- Supports single or dual display configuration
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Mercury X tabletop console, Huddly IQ™ high‑definition USB camera, UC Engine, and power supplies — just add display(s) and mount