Videoconferencing systems for Home Office – Huddle Rooms -Meeting room-Boardroom-Training room
Videoconferencing is becoming much more popular for Home office’s, Collaborative spaces, meeting room’s and Boardrooms. For Logitech TAP click here
Face-to-face interaction is critical in business communications but teams are becoming increasingly dispersed. The Video Conferencing systems on the market now are designed with smaller huddle rooms in mind.
Video Systems :
- Video Conferencing endpoints such as the Logitech , Poly , Cisco with other solutions such as Yealink, Crestron Flex , Yamaha and Konftel
- Cloud based Video Conferencing to pair with your endpoints to provide much greater functionality such as multipoint –see Zoom, Webex, Ring central, Blue Jeans, Lifesize, Yealink meeting,
- Professional Video Conferencing Cameras to connect to PC’s and laptops running any software and UC solution, such as Microsoft MS Teams ,Zoom, WebEx, MS Teams – see on online shop
- 40″ to 85″ displays that can be wall mounted or on desk stands, or video enabling your current display with a low cost professional PTZ camera
- Secure wireless presentation facilities for up to 8 people, such as the small room Barco
- Mobile trolleys designed for single or double screens (can be ordered to match your corporate colour scheme). See our on-line shop for available trolleys
- Professional lower cost audio solutions optimised for your smaller meeting rooms. We recommend the Clear One Chat product which comes in various formats
eVideo has many options for huddle rooms with high quality Video Conferencing and content sharing solutions that is interoperable, secure and provides the same robust features you have come to expect from professional Video Conferencing and Collaboration solutions in the boardroom.
eVideo Communications Australia’s leaders in Cloud Videoconferencing ,Cloud Telephony, Huddle room technology, Visual Collaboration, Telepresence solutions, Unified Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Virtual Meeting, Video Conferencing, Collaboration services, Webcast & Webinars, and Virtual Events.